Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Please welcome SkyeReve Fabrics...


Please Welcome SkyeReve Fabrics....

Skye Reve Fabrics

A few weeks ago I got this magnificent set of fabric in my mailbox from SkyeReve fabrics


It is from Sandi Henderson Meadowsweet 2. Love this fabric line! I am behind on my plans for it, it was supposed to be a gift for Christmas, guess that person will be getting a giant Hershey kiss, because this is not going to get done!

Anyhow, SkyeReve has an awesome Etsy shop. She has 100% positive with thousands of sales. Lots of fun and unique prints too! Go check her out.

I will keep everyone posted on my project~ I should have a cute project to show you in January with it. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Ooo, so very pretty! I look forward to seeing what you'll be creating with it :)
Happy Thursday!
hugs, margie

ทดลองpg รับฟรีเครดิต said...

pg slot game แบบใหม่ปัจจุบัน ของโลก สมัครเล่น PG SLOT วันนี้รับโบนัส แรกเข้า 100% โดยทันที โบนัส 50% สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่ ด้วยความพิเศษของ พีจีสล็อต ที่มีลักษณะของการเล่นที่ง่าย