Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fabric Tuesday #133 and did you win?

Winner for the awesome Fat Quarter bundle from Fort Worth Fabric Studio (FWFS):


Lisa said...

I like the gingham bundle!


Congrats!!

Fabric Tuesday!  Yay, favorite day of the week on the blog! :)  I have been finishing up some last minute projects as always, I'll have some to share in a week or so.  Let's take a look at some of the yummy things from last week!


Improv cushion for Gran

Chevron Bag @ www.carryingsunshine.com




Wahoo!! There were some really great quilts last week too...I couldn't narrow it all down.  Nice work!!

Fabric Tuesday #133



Photobucket

3 comments:

Morgane @ Bear,Dolly and Moi said...

Thank you so much for choosing my LOVE pillows! It is a great pleasure to find my work among such nice projects.

jan said...

Hi Girls! Just wanted to let you know I am a new follower and a new blogger. Thanks for hosting this each week. It is a great way to meet other quilters and see great projects. I added your button to my sidebar!
Thanks again!
Jan

Lisa said...

Lisa is VERY excited about her win and can't wait to see the sweet package arrive in the mail!