Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Modern Baby Boy Quilt

Today is day three that I'm sharing my finished baby quilts!!  Today I'm sharing a modern baby boy quilt.

Mod Boy
36" x 48"


I consider this quilt modern because of the simple layout, color scheme and  prints I used.  It is definitely a little more "wild" than my usual but I think it looks like a super cool baby!!  :)


6" chevron squares and 3" four patches with the cobalt blue.  I started working on this quilt this past summer.  I was essentially stranded in a strangers home with my family and had nothing of my own! Katie (Swim Bike Quilt) lent my her sewing machine and I used the fabrics I had on hand and I sewed at night!


Simple black binding and a black crosshatch backing.  It's so striking!


Remember all my quilts are available in OUR SHOP.

I'm offering 10% off this week with the code MEGSFRIEND.

Thanks for stopping by friends!!!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute boy quilt, very simple and striking

SewPsyched! said...

I love it!!!

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

Love all strong graphic designs! Perfect for a boy.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

You should leave here if you don't care about this but I recommend it.ดูหนังออนไลน์