Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fabric Tuesday folks!


Hello friends :)
I don't have a finish to show, I do, but not photographed. Hopefully later in the week. Here are some awesome things you guys have been up to. Some of my favorites from last week...



Our friend Kim, Robot Mom Sews, created this awesome Modern Plus Quilt. Love!!!


From Confessions of a fabric addict, pretty cool quilt and pattern right?

IMG_0486.JPG

 Super cool mini from Cross Quilt. Rainbow, cool pattern. Love the mix of fabrics.


How I love this! Amazing!!! I want to make a weekender! from Porch Swing Quilts.

Paper Plane Pillow | veni vidi vicky
Super  cute little paper airplane pillow. How darling is this??? From Veni vidi vicky.


Pretty and bright, Herringbone quilt. I love the mix of fabrics! From Modern Parti Quilts. 
Photobucket

What do you have this week to show us?





3 comments:

RobotMomSews said...

;) Aww thanks friends for featuring my plus quilt with the other lovely projects! ♥

Sarah Craig said...

Oh, thanks for featuring my quilt top! The pattern is Cosmic Delight by my friend KarrieLyne at Freckled Whimsy - isn't it wonderful? You can get it at Craftsy...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Thank you for your writing. You are very helpful to someone starting to make cloth.ดูหนังออนไลน์