Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Fabric Tuesday!

It's that time of year!  Time of year where we are sewing and working on projects..and can't share half of them! Ha!  Anyway I have to get started on a project today (to share WEDNESDAY) and Heather has one to share Thursday.  But until then you can admire these pretty projects.

image

Cry Here pillow, by: The Cozy Pumpkin






Fabric Tuesday #258
Finished projects or WIPs
Quilts, pillows, bags...anything with FABRIC
Visit other links in the party!

Have a great week!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Stacey @slostudio said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Beautiful projects :)

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Thanks for sharing my sampler quilt this week. I hope to get it quilted soon!

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

Y'all are the sweetest! Thanks for sharing my pillow. :) And now...back under my rock to finish present making. lol

Camille Mendel said...

Heather and Megan,
I'm pretty new to Linky. Link number 30 should be taken down. It doesn't lead to a picture of the project. The next link, 31 does. I tried to take the duplicate down, but was unable. Sorry for the mess.
Camille

Jim Rhodes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SoulSEEMovie said...


เล่นง่าย เกมสล็อตดีๆ live22 ฟรีเครดิต แจกโบนัส slot online
https://www.live22easy.com/

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Block you to educate me about new fabrics that I don't know and different patterns.ดูหนังออนไลน์