Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Fabric Tuesday! Come on over!

Welcome to Tuesday!  Let's get each other through the beginning of the week with some gorgeous eye candy shall we??  Link-ups from last week:

 

 

 


 


Fabric Tuesday #267
Excited to see what you have to share!
Link up any fabric related project and check out some of the links too!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jen Frost / Faith and Fabric said...

Oh my...that green paper piecing project is beautiful (and intense!). So so impressed.

Turid said...

Thank you for linking up to my blog. This quilt has been my main work the last couple of years. And it will be the next also, just until 17 000 hexies.

Scrapatches said...

Linky up today. The medallion quilt is gorgeous.! Thank you for hosting this quilty inspiration ... :) Pat

Johanna said...

Thank you for including my project!
And wow, that green hexie project is amazing! I could never have the patience to make something like this but I admire when someone does.

Oliver Maurice said...

I think that you also need to take a closer look at this hints on how to improve your writing skills. I believe that it could save you in the future